Leading a Nonprofit Organisation: Tips and Tools for Executive Directors and Team Leaders
Who would find this resource useful?
New or current Executive Directors, or anyone leading or managing a team/committee within a nonprofit.
An organisation might use this resource when….
Wishing to strengthen its leadership capacity or that of others
How can this resource help?
Strengthening Nonprofits: A Capacity Builder’s Resource Library contains guidebooks and e-learnings on the following topics:
1. Conducting a Community Assessment
2. Delivering Training and Technical Assistance
3. Designing and Managing a Subaward Program
4. Going Virtual
5. Identifying and Promoting Effective Practices
6. Leading a Nonprofit Organization: Tips and Tools for Executive Directors and Team Leaders
7. Managing Crisis: Risk Management and Crisis Response Planning
8. Managing Public Grants
9. Measuring Outcomes
10. Partnerships: Frameworks for Working Together
12. Working with Consultants