Back to Resources
Partnership Guidance for Working with Other Organisations
Who would find this resource useful?
Conservation organisation that work, or are planning to work, with other organisations
An organisation might use this resource when….
- At the beginning of a joint project or response to ensure that essential issues around working in partnership are considered
- When preparing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or similar agreement
- When the relationship is reviewed
How can this resource help?
- Provides an introduction to partnerships and other organisational relationships, including the rationale for joint working and characteristics of effective partnerships
- Outlines the key processes and issues to be aware of throughout the lifecycle of a relationship
- Contains tools to help in managing specific issues or tasks