Integrated Monitoring: a Practical Manual for Organisations That Want to Achieve Results
Who would find this resource useful?
Anyone working in the non-profit sector — non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and other civil society organisations (CSOs) — and the donors which fund them
An organisation might use this resource when….
- Wishing to observe more accurately what you are achieving through your efforts and to ensure that they make a positive difference
- Looking for clear, easy to follow guide to the concepts of monitoring and evaluation
- Determining ways to monitor and evaluate more effectively
- Planning a new project or programme
- Designing a monitoring and evaluation framework
How can this resource help?
An extremely clear and easy-to-follow guide to the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of monitoring and evaluation and how to do it