Who would find this resource useful?
Those who have had only limited experience in planning
An organisation might use this resource when….
- When you need to plan strategically as well as operationally and to make a distinction between the two.
- When you need some ideas to help you plan a planning process.
- When you begin the planning for a new project or organisation.
- When you need some ideas about planning techniques.
- When you need to understand the relationship between planning, and monitoring and evaluation.
How can this resource help?
This toolkit is an overview of the different aspects involved in planning for an organisation or project. It should enable the user to make a clear distinction between strategic planning and action planning.