Explore a broad selection of e-learning courses and online training webinars, all of which are entièrement gratuits. Ces ressources sont toutes en anglais.
Take a look at some of the featured courses below or browse all available courses here.
- Work/Life Balance and Wellbeing: This course helps you prioritise self-care, reducing stress and improving your personal wellbeing, an often-overlooked aspect in conservation.
- Unconscious Bias: Understand and mitigate unconscious biases that affect your work, whether it’s related to gender, age, race, or other factors.
- Receiving and Seeking Feedback: Discover how to build a positive relationship with feedback, understand its significance, and overcome any apprehensions.
- Learning from Failure: Understand the importance of learning from failure and improve your team culture in recognizing and exploring failure.
Team and Leadership:
- Team Development: Explore how teams evolve using Tuckman’s model, and learn techniques to advance your team’s growth.
- The Power of Support Networks: Learn the value of personal networks and how they can aid your development as a conservation leader.
- Managing Change: Explore your responses to change and develop strategies to lead your team effectively through transitions using Lewin’s change management model.
- Conflict Resolution: Develop conflict resolution strategies, understand sources of conflict, and learn principled negotiation.
- Motivating People: Discover strategies for motivating and energizing individuals in a conservation setting, even amidst its unique challenges.
- Giving Effective Feedback: Master the art of giving feedback with the CEDAR model, which provides a structured approach to constructive communication.
- Active Listening: Improve your listening skills and understand how active listening can enhance your effectiveness as a leader.
- Good Fund Management: A comprehensive course covering contract and grant agreements, procurement, fund monitoring, and audit preparation.
- Persuading People: Gain the power of persuasion to influence donors, government officials, and other key stakeholders to support conservation initiatives.
- Outputs, Outcomes, Impacts, Oh My: Clarify project terminology and understand the differences between inputs, activities, outputs, outcomes, and impacts for effective proposal writing.
- Implication des parties prenantes: Learn why engaging with community stakeholders is crucial for equitable conservation, and how to do it effectively.
(disponible en français)
- Grievance Mechanisms: Explore how grievance mechanisms can ensure fair and effective conservation activities.
- Social Safeguards: Gain insights into the role of social safeguards in biodiversity conservation and how they contribute to fair and effective practices.