Financial Management Handbook
Who would find this resource useful?
For anyone in an organisation responsible for managing finances, including those with experience of financial management
An organisation might use this resource when….
- Designing a finance system
- Financial planning
- Developing budgets
- Understanding accounts
- Preparing financial reports
- Managing an audit
How can this resource help?
This comprehensive handbook provides good practice in financial management which will in turn:
- help managers to make effective and efficient use of resources to achieve objectives and fulfil commitments to stakeholders
- help NGOs to be more accountable to donors and other stakeholders
- gain the respect and confidence of funding agencies, partners and beneficiaries
- give the NGO the advantage in competition for increasingly scarce resources
- help NGOs prepare themselves for long-term financial sustainability