Communicating for Conservation: A communication toolkit for Caribbean civil society organisations working in biodiversity conservation
Who would find this resource useful?
The toolkit is primarily designed for civil society organisations working in Caribbean.
An organisation might use this resource when….
Developing a strategic approach to building the critical knowledge, attitudes and behaviours among the public and policy makers
How can this resource help?
- gives an overview of communication on biodiversity conservation and things you should keep in mind when communicating.
- looks at the value of biodiversity in the Caribbean and why biodiversity conservation is important to this region. It emphasises key areas of concern including policy that requires action.
- will guide you to understand how to get started in developing a communication plan on biodiversity conservation.
- describes how to fit into the agenda of critical audiences.
- presents a range of tools that you can use when communicating with different types of audiences
- provides guidance on how you can evaluate your communication plan.